How to become a member
To renew your membership for 2020, please click on the icon to view and/or download the instruction sheet detailing the online registration procedure you will need to follow, then log into the MyU3A website and follow these instructions.
Otherwise, if you are not already a member and wish to join the organisation, you can
• either click on the icon to download the appropriate application form for 2020
and follow the instructions it contains;
• or access the MyU3A on-line interface by clicking on the icon and follow
the on screen instructions.
As in U3A’s worldwide, we rely on members not only attending classes, but also volunteering to perform all of the administrative and teaching tasks needed to keep the organization running efficiently. To utilize the rich variety of skills and resources represented by our members, we ask you to consider how you could contribute.
Here are some suggestions about ways in which you could assist as a volunteer:
- assisting with administration tasks in front office
- acting as a class monitor
- being a lecturer and/or class leader
- joining the hospitality team
- contributing ideas on promoting programs and activities
- helping with writing grant applications
More information about this can be found in the Volunteering page.
Arrangements for collection of Membership Cards for 2020
An email will be sent when your card is ready to be collected from our Balwyn Park Centre office
To find out when the office is open, please consult the contact page and join us at this time for a cup of tea and a chat … if you have time.
However, if you are unable to collect your membership card from the office, please advise us, sending us a self-addressed envelope, and your card will be posted to you. See the contact page for postal and email contact details.